Sunday, July 6, 2014

BACKSTAGE BANCY - Self-Training Traditional Animation Days (Part II) -- UPDATED!!!

My 2-in-1 "Chuck Jones" Package,
Finally Arrived from Amazon Dot Com
a la U.S. Mail Truck on Saturday, July 5th, 2014 at Daylight!
Meanwhile, I'm Equally at Home learning more on The Animation Style of the late Chuck Jones (born on 1912 then passed away on 2002) with the aid of my NEW Animation Guide Book from 1996 entitled "Chuck Reducks--Drawing from The Fun Side of Life" which is actually a sequel of "Chuck Amuck" with a foreword, this time, by comedian Robin Williams! (the one who provided the voice of the Genie in the 1992 Traditionally Animated Disney Cartoon Feature entitled "Aladdin" then later Robin Williams reprised his role as the voice of the Genie in the 1996 'straight-to-video' prequel to "Aladdin" entitled "Aladdin and The King of Thieves" after Dan Castenella (the guy who does most of his role as the voice of Homer Simpson off of "The Simpsons") last voiced the Genie in the 1994 Sequel to "Aladdin" entitled "The Return of Jafar" then in the 1994 "Disney Afternoon" TV Program Spin-Off of the same name as the actual 1992 Disney Animated Classic) Also in the 2-in-1 "Chuck Jones" Package is my own Mint Copy of The 15-Cartoon "Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote" DVD entitled "Supergenius Hijinks". (both pieces of the 2-in-1 "Chuck Jones" package pictures above)  Later on Saturday, July 5th, 2014, I Was Facing "Televised Issues" with Dad watching "The Bourne Legacy" unaware that I HATE That "Ted" Movie because The Character created by Seth MacFarlane is a homosexual drunkard I think? So I Taunted my Father's Insults which he sent me to my room in the process unaware that I HATE "The Jetsons" due to their Canadian CG-Animated Counterpart, "Mr. Hublot" stealing the 2013 Academy Award for Best Animated Short Subject out of the hands of Eric Goldberg for the Annie Award-winning Mickey Mouse Cartoon of 2013 entitled "Get A Horse" whose Black-and-White Traditionally Animated Parts were led by Eric Goldberg besides the Colorful CG Animation led by Disney Animation alumnus, Adam Green.

Even though I'm still working on that scene from My 3D Traditionally Animated Cinema Debut of the Future entitled "Single Screen Rodents" as storyboarded, I've Also Drew A Sketch in 3 Col-Erase Pencils (Black for the outlines plus Red and White for the only 2 colors) of Bancy McMouser, still SUPREME RULER on HATING "The Jetsons", (PERMANENTLY) day-dreams about Being The Leader of The "Michigan" Division of The Chuck Jones Fan Club with the aide of the Road Runner (pictured below to the right)
   
My Drawing of Bancy McMouser, hating "The Jetsons",
Thinking about being the NEW Leader of
The "Michigan" Division of The Chuck Jones Fan Club
aided by the Road Runner along with
My Own Traditional Animation Supplies
from Cartoon Colour and 2 Others (Including Light Foot)
(Notice the Sharpie Ink imitation of the ACME peg holes)
Also, "Michael Igafo-Te'o Film Productions" (formerly known as "Michael Igafo-Te'o Animation Film Studio") is scheduled to move upstairs from the basement to its new home in the 2nd floor in that bedroom, originally occupied by my brother, Sebastian "Bashy" Igafo-Te'o, which is a GOOD DEAL made between me and my dad, Billy Igafo-Te'o, after we made up starting with apologizing with each other, and that way, I'll make sure that My Brother and I switch bedrooms so that I'll have Bashy's room and He can have my OLD bedroom.     Even though I'm planning to make a script treatment for "Single Screen Rodents" but, besides that, I've rediscovered this heartwarming song from the 1999 Nest Entertainment/Rankin-Bass/Richard Rich/Warner Bros. Feature Animation adaptation of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, "The King and I", entitled "I Whistle a Happy Tune" although I Remember seeing "The King and I" for the first time on the big screen at The Michigan Theatre in The "Downtown" Area of Jackson, Michigan Circa Summer 1999.
"Cartoon Colour Company" Logo,
digitally colored by computer
exclusively for the
Cartoon Colour online catalogue.
And For Acrylic Paint Colors that's much more stable besides those "Craft Smart" acrylics by Michaels -- Like Maurice Noble and His Zen of Animation Design, Cartoon Colour Cel-Vinyl Paint Colors are my only "easy-to-buy-online" option for the "Cel Painting" portion of my part on making animation cels from scratch and even "Maurice Noble"-style Background Paintings! (besides Transparent Watercolor Paints)   Also, Earlier On The Last Weeks of June 2014, I've Made a Cel Painting of Vanellope Von Schweetz doing a "Wile E. Coyote" reference as she is carried off by the hood of her sweatshirt by the hook of a crane driven by a clumsy Toby Ratwaller (even though we only see his silhouette) she holds up a "Mute-to-English Translation" sign that reads "In Heaven's Name, What Am I Doing?!" similar to the "Instant Road Fail" Scene in The 1994 'Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote' Cartoon entitled "Chariots of Fur", I Gave it to My Mother because She and I wanted to pay each other back.    Also, I've Discovered the ORIGINAL Theatrical Widescreen Print of the 1994 'Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote' Cartoon entitled "Chariots of Fur" for the First Time even though the film itself was filmed in two different aspect ratios using "open-matte" -- One of 1.33:1 Full Screen for Television and The Main One of 1.85:1 Widescreen for Theatrical Release, currently on HDTV using the alternate 1.78:1 aspect ratio and, finally, on DVD in Widescreen! -- Also, I've Provided Patti Griffith with Pookie Butler and The Cartoon Colour Staff with their guidance on any of my orders because I remember ordering My First Batch of Cel-Vinyl Colors from Cartoon Colour Company's Online Catalogue with my Mom's Assistance Circa Winter 2007 and "I Break for Cel-Vinyl Colors" as I Would've said to give Cartoon Colour Company GOOD 10-Star Criticism because I Love to Shop for Traditional Animation Supplies on Cartoon Colour Company's Online Catalogue!
A Non-Production Cel Painting of Vanellope Von Schweetz
doing a "Wile E. Coyote" reference as she was
carried by the hood of her sweater by the hook of a crane driven by
a clumsy Toby Ratwaller (notice Toby's silhouette)
----
Animation Artwork Size -- 12-Field (10.5" x 12.5")
Animation Artwork Species -- Hand-Inked Outlines on Acetate Cel
then painted on the reverse side of the acetate cel with
Cartoon Colour's trademark Cel-Vinyl Colors.


Also, I'll Try Harder on Finishing off The Story to My 3D Traditionally Animated Cinema Debut entitled "Single Screen Rodents", this time, with a script treatment before the rest of the storyboard sketches are drawn! (notice that a few scenes were drawn for 2 scenes) And I Love to Ink and Paint Animation Cels from Scratch just like The Ink & Paint Staff of Walt Disney Feature Animation Florida at Disney's Hollywood Studios (formerly "Disney-MGM Studios" since 1989) are doing it since they first opened with "Hollywood Studios" in 1989 besides doing most of the traditionally animated work on 4 short films (including 2000's "John Henry") and 13 Feature Films (including 1992's "Aladdin" and 1998's "Mulan") as they fill in for most of the scenes done by California-based Walt Disney Feature Animation (currently known as "Walt Disney Animation Studios" since Early 2007) and I Remember seeing the entire Inking and Painting Department at Walt Disney Feature Animation Florida while visiting Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida for the first time on my Sweet 16 in The Middle of September 2010 for Art's Sake!

TO BE CONTINUED!,
Michael A. Igafo-Te'o -- American Samoan-Caucasian Animator with Autism since 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment