Sunday, July 27, 2014

BACKSTAGE BANCY - Self-Training Traditional Animation Days (Part III) -- UPDATED!!!

Here's What I've Typed on The OFFICIAL Blogger Page of The Bancy Studios -- Part Three of My Self-Training Traditional Animation Days!...




..This Time, after "Single Screen Rodents" got CANNED, I'm Thinking of The Tools I Need to Complete My Own 5-Minute Traditionally Animated Cartoon which is the first of the "Plushie Comedies" short film series entitled "The Art of Self Control" --
  1. 6,480 Sheets of 12-Field Animation Paper
  2. Three Dozen RED Col-Erase Pencils for The Construction Lines
  3. Three Dozen BLUE Col-Erase Pencils for The Committed Lines
  4. Three Dozen BLACK Col-Erase Pencils for The Clean-Up Lines
  5. One Dozen (or Two Dozen?) Palomino 'Blackwing' Pencils with matching 'Replacement Erasers')
  6. Two (or Three?) Exposure Sheet Pads from Cartoon Colour or Light Foot or I make my own Exposure Sheets by Computer from scratch (my starter exposure sheet pad is even used)
  7. Mac OS X Version of "DigiCel FlipBook" Software for My MacBook Pro Laptop Computer (IT is unknown If My MacBook Pro needs its own "Mac OS X" Version of DigiCel FlipBook upgraded from the crummy "Lite" edition to the much more stable "Studio" edition -- Note that DigiCel FlipBook Studio is suitable for student animators, animation hobbyists and, yes, professional animators)
  8. My Own MacBook Pro Laptop Computer
  9. "iMovie" App for Storyboard Reel Editing and Online Film Editing
  10. Two (or One or Three?) Widescreen Storyboard Pads from Light Foot
  11. Plenty of Colors of Cartoon Colour Cel-Vinyl Paint in Jars (and, yes, Spout-Capped Plastic Squeeze Bottles) for The "Maurice Noble"-style Backgrounds
  12. Three (or Six?) Bristol Sheet Pads for Backgrounds (some are hand-crafted bristol sheets for "pan backgrounds")
  13. A Set of Six Acrylic Paintbrushes (for Most of The Backgrounds in the style of the late Maurice Noble (Mr. Maurice Noble was born 1910 then he died in 2001))
  14. 1 Spare ACME Pegbar (I'll Find a Metal ACME Pegbar online at Cartoon Colour for Christmas 2014 (or later?))
  15. One New Affordable "Mac/Windows PC"-friendly USB Webcam, known as the "iCubie", for Pencil Test Photography (also suitable for Stop-Motion photography and, yes, Skype)
  16. Aardman Animations' "Animate It" Software for Pencil Test Photography (luckily I did purchase a Mac version of that stop-motion software using US Dollars with my mother's help back in Early March 2014)

My Own Copy of "Chuck Reducks",
Finally at My Studio since Early July 2014!
Also, I'm Volunteering...
Emma McQuater,
a NEW Traditional Animator,
a duo of New In-Betweeners
and a NEW Clean-Up Animator
as a START of my own group known as "The Pure Michigan Screen Cartoonists Guild"!

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment